Parents/Guardians and Grads: The costs of Grad can creep up. Please keep the following information in mind for the year ahead. The Grad Fees and the Yearbook Fees can be paid at the start of the year – or any time through the year before their respective deadlines. All of these are optional fees with the exception of the Grad Fee.
- Grad Fees ~ $70 (the Grad fee covers the cost of the University Facilities, Grad Certificate and Cover, Grad Cap (that you keep), Grad Alumni Fee, as well as the “Magical Mystery Tour” and other miscellaneous fees associated with the Grad Ceremony.)
- Grad Dinner/Dance ~ $65
- Grad – Dry Grad ~ cost to be determined by the Dry Grad Parent Committee
- Winter Formal ~ $75
- Yearbook ~ Early payment – by December 1 ($45). After this date, the cost will be $55.
- Grad Wear ~ Pinnies – summer 2017 and possibly early September 2017
- ~ We will likely have 2 grad wear purchasing opportunities – one mid fall and one early second semester – costs to be determined.
- Need help with a formal outfit? Connect with The Magic Wand Project. Formal wear is available to borrow for both men and women